PIONEERS IN MEASURING BUILDING INTELLIGENCE
CARLINI & ASSOCIATES, INC.
President of CARLINI & ASSOCIATES, INC.
also adjunct faculty
† Northwestern University -
He is also the original architect of the undergraduate program in Communication Systems.† He developed & teaches several courses including Telecommunications and Computer Networks,† Advanced Network Security, Information Systems Management: Legal & Marketing Aspects, and International Applications of Technology.†† These courses focus on strategic business issues as well as E-commerce and Internet applications.
His practical background includes:
* An MBA from DePaul University (1982) and post-graduate courses at M.I.T from AT&T.
* Consultant to the Chicago Mayorís Office for the planning of† the 911 Emergency Communications Center reviewing all network technology and cabling infrastructure.
* Consulting to major organizations including the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, GLOBEX, several divisions of SANWA Bank, CITIBANK, JVC, Alcatel, Telstra, AT&T,† Motorola, The Quaker Oats Company, and others internationally.
* Being an expert witness for technology issues (including Internet) in both civil and federal courts.† He has worked with the U.S. Department of Justice, telecommunications firms (AT&T, PAGENET, SPRINT) and municipalities. He has also been used at Public Utilities Commission Hearings.
* Being an author of over 350 articles on various information technology,† telecommunications, and international management issues. (currently writes for midwestbusiness.com and the Wisconsin Technology News)
* Recipient of several teaching awards including the Distinguished Teaching Award (1996) from Northwestern University, the Northwestern University Alumnae Professorís Award (1995), and the Outstanding Instructors Award from the Association of Information Technology Professionals (1995).
You can read more about James Carlini in an interview he did with Heard on the Street, the newsletter of Wireville.com.† Here is the interview.
Some articles you can read are at his BLOG.††
ASSOCIATE AND LEGAL ADVISOR
TIMOTHY CHRISTIANA,† JD/CPA
∑ Timothy Christiana is a licensed attorney in the State of Illinois and a licensed†††† of the Chicago offices of two other intíl accounting firms.
His background includes:
∑ Bachelor of Science in Accounting from St. Josephís College (1977)
∑ Juris Doctor from DePaul University College of Law (1985)
∑ Member of the American Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association, Chicago Bar Association, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Indiana CPA Society.